27 January 2009

Youthfullness, I Have...

continued with my ang pao harvesting from my distant relatives...
visited my grandmother’s sister (and her family of four generations)...
as i was wearing a red t-shirt from KL, my distant cousin asked if i were still schooling...
and was shocked to find out that i am already 38 years old (by the lunar calendar standard)...
no matter what her intentions were, i took that as a compliment at my youthfulness...

also visited my father’s god-brother and his family...
his youngest son looked the same as last year...
mum was surprised to know that he is in Primary 6 this year...
cos he looks more like a Primary 3 kid...

went back to the chalet to catch some much-needed rest...
played mahjong until around 9+pm...
took my younger brother’s car home to rest...
while mum and dad continued with their mahjong...

despite being drained out by the two days... i had a good time...
it is back to the office tomorrow...
despite the forecast that it is an average day for those born in the year of the Mouse to start work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home