8 February 2009

Long Time No Blog...

time flies and February is here...
it’s been close to two weeks that i have not updated my blog since end-January...

busy with lou hei lunches and dinners with friends, ex-colleagues and family...
a total of 9 lou heis this year...
cannot remember if it is a personal record for me... lolz...

watched The Ghost Whisperer on TV...
started to get a little complicated now that Sam is back in another person’s body...

fell asleep while watching Australia on my notebook...
i would have to watch it during my journeys to and from work now...
saw Milk the previous week and was not too impressed by it...
Sean Penn was a little too stiff and reserved for me...

Friday night the results of the S$10 Million Hongbao ToTo draw were out...
we did not win... not even the S$20 prize...
life goes on then...

Saturday went for my facial at Bella Marina Square...
my first in 3 months...
was busy with birthday, Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year celebrations before that...
they let me try their new Vit C treatment...
and tried to sell the package to me...
told them times are bad and did not take up the offer...
tho Jason did comment that i looked radiant after the facial...

met the Dolls for dinner at Café Vic Carlton Hotel...
the place was deserted like a ghost town...
there were less than 8 tables of guests...
wonder why... was the recession that bad??

after dinner, had my first karaoke session in months...
Kerry & i cannot even remember the last time we met for karaoke...
supper at Coffee Club after that...
reached home around 3:30am...
totally drained out...

had a terrible day on Sunday after the late night...
age is indeed catching up...
it takes much longer to recuperate nowadays...
wanted to go for a long overdue run...
but laziness and tiredness took over me...
slept and rested in the afternoon...
had an early dinner and caught up with my reading and internet...

so many things, so little time...
Reader’s Digest, Time, novels, The Edge, Straits Times, Sunday Times, etc...
will have to set a schedule for them to make sure i finish every issue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home